Golden Oldies World Golf Festival
The Four Course Challenge
8 - 14 April 2018
Golf has always been a sport with appeal among the over-35s and the Christchurch Casino Golden Oldies Sports Celebration 2018 will be a fantastic occasion for those golfers who are looking for the Golden Oldies trademark of 'Fun, Friendship and Fraternity' in their golf. No scores will be published, it's all about having fun.
The week will feature a Stableford format in handicap sections, with daily winners and recognition of the best week’s scores and performances in a relaxed golfing environment.
Golfers will also be in for special treatment with New Zealand golfing legend Sir Bob Charles serving as Ambassador for the Festival and his innovative format will be applied to games during the Festival. Sir Bob’s format is based on his concern for how long it takes to play a round of golf these days. He is conscious of the needs and preferences of Golden Oldies golfers.
Golden Oldies Golf Festivals are ideal for golfers who want to try their skills on courses around the world that they might not normally experience. Certainly those who come to Christchurch will enjoy courses of the finest quality. The outstanding golf venues are Pegasus Golf and Sports Club, Harewood Golf Club, the Christchurch Golf Club at Shirley and the spectacular Terrace Downs Golf Club located in the shadow of the magnificent Southern Alps.
Contact us for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Golden Oldies Golf Promotion!
Queenstown is New Zealand’s gem and favourite visitor destination. Your flight into the town will take you through some of New Zealand’s highest mountain ranges providing a spectacular show for even the seasoned traveller. This resort town sits in the backdrop of the Remarkables mountain range and framed by the stunning Lake Wakatipu. Queenstown is reputedly the adventure capital of the world with many renowned cycling tracks, bungy jumping, helicopter and jet boating to offer throughout the autumn months. The town also caters to those wanting a more serene time on their holiday with private hot tubs looking out to the Shotover Canyon, boat cruises along the lake and a fantastic selection of wineries to visit.
Enter before the 30th of April and go in to the draw to win a wonderful 5 days and 4 nights in Queenstown for 4 people. The prize includes the following for 4 people.
- A rental car for travel to Queenstown and return or return domestic flights from Christchurch to Queenstown for four people
- Four nights’ accommodation in the Rydges Lakeland Resort (or equivalent accommodation should Rydges be unavailable) – located on the shoreline of Lake Wakatipu boasting spectacular views across the water
- Transfer to and from airport and accommodation
- Trip up Bobs Peak on the Skyline Queenstown Gondola to enjoy award winning cuisine in the scenic Stratosphere Restaurant and Bar
- Day cruise to Walter Peak on the iconic vessel, SS Earnslaw including a luncheon and entertainment.
Buy G.O. Merchandise Online