- DAY 1 - SUN 15 APRIL
- Teams will arrive in Christchurch, settle into their selected Festival accommodation and enjoy their first afternoon in Christchurch. Late afternoon teams will transfer to the city centre for the Parade of Nations that will walk to Hagley Park and transfer per coach to the Welcome Party where visiting and local teams, officials and supporters will meet, mix and mingle. At the conclusion of the evening teams will be transported back to their accommodation.
- DAY 2 - MON 16 APRIL
- Morning transfer to Nunweek Park, home of the Harewood Hockey Club and Canterbury Hockey Association for the first round of games. Official umpires will be appointed and food, beverage and hospitality will be available at the Clubrooms. The evening will be free to enjoy the restaurants and bars in Christchurch.
- DAY 3 - TUE 17 APRIL
- The popular Picnic Day will see teams transferred to Hanmer Springs, a stunning alpine village, for an enjoyable day of superb Canterbury food and beverages. Teams will enjoy local entertainment and some interesting, fun and memorable activities. At the conclusion of a great day out in wonderful Hanmer Springs, teams will be transferred back to their accommodation and the chance to enjoy an evening at one of Christchurch's many excellent restaurants or bars including the Festival Entertainment HQ at the Christchurch Casino.
- DAY 4 - WED 18 APRIL
- Teams will again transfer to Nunweek Park for the second round of games with arrangements as per Monday’s play. Late afternoon teams will transfer back to their accommodation with the opportunity to enjoy the restaurants and bars in Christchurch including perhaps a visit to the Festival Entertainment HQ at the Christchurch Casino to enjoy a meal, a pleasant drink and maybe a wee flutter at the tables.
- DAY 5 - THU 19 APRIL
- A day at leisure and a chance for teams to take up one of the optional tours, do a bit of sightseeing or just relax in this delightful city.
- DAY 6 - FRI 20 APRIL
- Teams will transfer Nunweek Park for their final round of games with arrangements the same as for the previous two playing days. Evening at leisure to enjoy club hospitality or to again explore and enjoy the restaurants, bars and nightclubs in Christchurch.
- DAY 7 - SAT 21 APRIL
- A day at leisure to relax and enjoy Christchurch, do a bit of last minute shopping, enjoy one of the many local attractions and prepare for an early evening coach transfer to the Finale Dinner and Awards evening. A wonderful end to the week featuring a three course meal, an open bar for beer, wine and juices, presentation of Festival Awards and some very special entertainment. Four to five hours of Fun, Friendship and Fraternity at the end of a great week in a fabulous city.
- Day 8 - SUN 22 APRIL
- Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Teams return home or continue on to enjoy more Kiwi hospitality.
Buy G.O. Merchandise Online